Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Makeup and Meme left me a comment saying that she gave me an award:
So I'd like to thank her!  Here's a link to her blog so you can check her out if you haven't already (she's VERY talented so you totally should): http://makeupandmeme.blogspot.com/ .

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers
4.Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.


Now, 7 things about myself:
1. I went to a very small private Christian school and graduated from a class of 12 people.
2. I met my husband when I was working at Dunkin Donuts when I was 17.
3. I used to laugh at my mom for crying during movies (I specifically remember laughing at her during "My Girl") but once I had my daughter, I turned into mush and now I cry during movies.
4. I met my best friend 19 years ago in first grade.  We've had times when we drifted apart but we always come back together, we're still best friends.
5. I LOVE English Bulldogs and have wanted one for years and years but somehow ended up with a crazy pitbull haha (but I love him anyways!). 
6. People think I'm prissy because I like to have my makeup and hair done but you're more likely to find me down in the dirt than my husband (he hates getting dirty haha).
7. I whole-heartedly believe that you can change the world with random acts of kindness.


The rules don't specify whether or not I can give this award to some of the same people who were awarded the same time I was so I'm just going to give the award to the people I would have whether or not they've already gotten it from someone else (and there aren't 15 because I'm not cool enough haha)!
http://makeupandmeme.blogspot.com/  (yes I picked her even though she picked me)

Thank you again Makeup and Meme!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!! This is awsome, I'll post my award picks soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm kinda dumb lol I really didnt know how it worked, but I tried my best! Thanks for continuing to read my snoozefest blog lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say other than....Thank you so much =D means alot that you enjoy reading my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really enjoy your blog too. You review things that I like and want to read about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome!! I honestly enjoy all of your blogs, I wouldn't have given you the award if I didn't.
    @Amalia: your blog is not a snoozefest, I really like it, your reviews get to the point whereas mine drag on and on haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for awarding me! I think I'm going to pass on listing another 15 blogs to award because I would just pick the same 15 again! Ha ha! I don't really know of many blogs just yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much girl!! even though i've bean lazy posting im going to catch up on it! im gonna have to try to work out how to do this back now.... lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, girl!!! I gave you the award too...even though you already got it lol. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Meme: haha I so don't blame you, I couldn't do it either!
    @Ashii: You're welcome!
    @Danisaddiction: Haha I didn't know the rules so I gave it to a lot of people who had already gotten it!

    ReplyDelete